Outlook Training Videos $10 to view full set online only

Use the discount code 2017 at checkout to only pay $10

or $99 for Raw Code set

Get your own copy for your business to use to train clients. Buy once, offer many times!

  • Brand your own biz
  • Edit all you want
  • Buy once use many times
  • Host on your own server
  • Perfect for a migration
  • These are awesome!
  • Please email Lisa@callthatgirl.biz for this deal

Created by a Microsoft Outlook Expert

These videos also apply to Outlook 2013 & 2016

ctg2Lisa Hendrickson is a well-known Outlook expert and a working email technician, consistent technical blogger and avid Outlook user for over 16 years. 

Outlook is the number one business application used for email communications, document sharing, calendar appointments and contact management – but most people only know the basics. If you knew more about how to use it and be efficient, just think of how much better of an experience you will have with the Outlook. Most people only use about 20% of what Outlook is capable of. Learn the other 80% in these videos.

The 9 videos…

  • Have over 100 topics with step by step instructions and, more importantly, WHY you want to use a feature or the benefit of that feature.
  • Include many new and interesting tips on things you don’t get in standard training via the web or during a 1-hour webinar
  • Were created so you feel like Lisa is right there next to you, showing you how to work Outlook.
  • Contain no fluffy stuff you already know, Lisa only added in topics that she felt you would not probably know. “I didn’t know I could do that”.
  • Buy the videos and watch at your own pace. Each video was created in short 5-15 minute segments so you stop and practice and come back. 

9 videos in short segments for a total of 1.5 hours

  • Outlook Basics – 2 videos
  • Outlook Advanced 2 videos
  • Outlook Super Advanced 2 videos
  • Microsoft Exchange 2 videos
  • Email Management Tips 1 video

Why Buy?

You might be wondering why you should buy this set of training versus searching for free videos on the internet? Free gets you FREE. The free videos will be scattered among many links and not in a chronological order. Also, what they think is advanced….is really basic stuff. Google “Outlook Training Videos” right now and see how far you get? These videos are in order by what Lisa feels you need to know. All on one one page to view and practice. Lisa is with you helping with each step. 

Compare pricing to online live 1 hour webinars ($100 or more) and to onsite real time training (half day or full day) and the pricing goes into the $1000’s. Many are still training on Outlook 2010

Lisa does offer personal onsite, webinar and remote training, but these videos cover the same training you would receive in person. Onsite training will be more expensive and you can hire Lisa for personal sessions by the hour to cover extras if you need more help. Consider this a bonus, get those extra questions catered to your needs. 

  • Get these videos for $10 (only only viewing) until end of 2017 – Code “2017”
  • Want to buy the raw videos for your IT business to host and brand and offer to your clients?  On sale for Cyber Monday only $99 – Non-sale price $199 – Email Lisa@callthatgirl.biz for details